Monday, June 7, 2010

Cousin sista marriage day( part 1)

Im enjoying the life everyday so far, happy class happy home happy shopping and movie days. Yet, I've learn to look things easy even every hard relation with people.
The human relation always brought me into bottom, but I had put it off.
If the people never think and care about your feeling before he or she try to do sth to you, then what's the point that you care about him or she?
Just be yourself!
Do and talk what you like to be, sometime it could be very presumptuous, but so what?


Time flies, it is forth week now, books are all waiting for me, I don't wanna be a last minute girl jor..
So, got to start to revision already la.


(Elsa was promised if I got four flat in the final exam then she will jump from our apartment tenth floor with red dress)
But Elsa, I will regret to let you go, how? Want to earn four flat o not?haha.


Ooppssy..
Almost forgot about the entry today is about the cousin marriage.
So, Ladies, have you been thinking of what kind or which fairy tale that you desire for your marriage in future?
I bet you guys did imagined!aha.
As I'm the one to thinking of as well.
Yes, I hope my marriage will be a romantical one, then the venue is.... beach? or an island?
haha. Okay, stop crap!






Best wish to you.






















Cincin exchange.






Walk round about the car.
Wondering why. hehe.







Cousin and sista.

























No comments:

Post a Comment