Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Im here again

Feeling so darn good to have my resberry mask and listen to the favourite songs. Yes, you can try it when you feel stress or whenever you got something blank on the day, try to close your eyes, lying down and put on a mask, turn on your favourite song and enjoy the every moment.
This is what I did always, get moisture your skin btw relax your mind. Benefit many many lar..


The gather with the old buddies last week when I headed back my hometown. They were always the nicer yum cha kaki. haha.

Here's come to..
Meifeng and me.


I look dull in this pic. haha. so darn "chan".




Ivan. The super hairstylist in future I believe. =)




My both 10+ years-well known-buddy!


Travis on the left and Wesley on the right.






I used to call him BOSS due to I always helped him to do/record homework during secondary school.






Julio, a kind little guy.














Pai seh har, my lappie snap-quality was low.











I'll try to save money to earn a Sony digital camera.
I wish
I could.
haha.



Hit my sweet bed now, have a nice day readers!
Oyasuminasai!






No comments:

Post a Comment