Monday, May 31, 2010

Herm!

A phone called to the leader and said I wanna pass the data about the assignment to him.
Im like speechless and mad when he said :" actually the data I don't need first, next week only pass to me."

So as the normal situation, I asked:" Why don't you tell me earlier?"

And him:" Wow! If I tell you guys I actually need it on next week then you guys will delay the process to collect data lo?"

HEY LITTLE ONE, PLS DON'T JUDGE PEOPLE ON YOUR FIRST EYE, I KEEP SILENCE DOESN'T MEANT IM COWARD.

If you think your partner is the best one then I wanna laught out louder here, cause all the happened was still young. And yet, you're the lucky one to be with her.
So soon, I've done things good now as I will not going to run through the presentation with you, yea, you, the one look down us!

(I'm super busy these days, thanks Synin for helped me collect the data when I grabbing time crazily madly )

Okay, stop here and the next post will be continue at tonight, If I have time.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment