Monday, June 1, 2009

Hmm..It is been a long time i did not update my blog well.

How are you guys?heh..

I miss my space so so muchhh!!
Currently, Im studying the same subjects same topic as last year everyday, this is what the repeat student suppose to do!

"huh? You got to repeat ah?"

"yup! Repeat!" So what? Just begin like initial la.. Plus, I have made the preparation to cope it up!

"kambateh kudasai ! You can do it!" My friends keep encourage me. Feel so great to have you all in my life!


All right, I have a lot of picture got to show here, it is actually be post earlier but I have running out of time to spend time in blog.
I went to Auto City which situated in Butterworth two weeks ago, so regretted I was there during day, It must be extremly cheerful in night!
This capturing were in one of the restaurant located in Auto, Ice Ice baby!
*The dessert
Can you taste it when you are under the hot hot sun??
me, hui san>


and hsin jiin!

jiin + synin

Jane and me

Headed to Gurney with Meifeng and Elsa last week.

Shoot it out infront of DIOR.

i gonna pay you billion of miss girl!!!

mei and elsa

Ignore my tired look! Ishhh>>

No comments:

Post a Comment