Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hello bunny 2011(chu 1)

hello peeps how's your cny celebration? Have fun?
It's freaking 4a.m now after Bai Ti Gong of Chu 8 and yet I manage to blog in this moment due to full of red wine in my stomach and it made me hard breathing and heart beating so fast. What's this sign? Meaning that I cant drink?


My Cny celebration was nothing, especially Chu 1, It was seriously a bored day. Woke up earlier in the morning(actually not really early na, 9am++)Changed new outfit and walked to my granma house, haha! Yeah, is walk, because grandma stay beside me. ha! Vegetarian day for Chu 1, I like to eat vegetable badly. So it bright my day too! But I forgot to take the vegetarial meals, alright, let it be.



DSC05412_副本


I found a super old phone in my grandma's room!!
Grandma said it cost rm10K previously, no idea whether it really costly?

DSC05468_副本



Nokia one, not joke. muahah!

DSC05466_副本





Sister.
promoting ? sampat look.

DSC05467_副本



This is the only pic of meals for vegetarian day. Nice dessert by Grandma. Good job!

DSC05464_副本




Heading to mummy's sis house for steamboat at night time. Also, no much photo there.

DSC05452_副本

By the way, Thanks Ivan for my hair dyed and hair perm. I like it.
Stay tune for my next Chu 2 post. Cheers !

No comments:

Post a Comment