Monday, June 22, 2009


Hey guys, I just found out my blog have leave for almost a month, the grasses growed everywhere!
U know what? Im busy for part time job, study, hanging out and get very far from online-ing!

I have a lot a lot of story wanna share with all my friends here, but the time stop me, ahaha..so just telling you guys through all my capturing, consent? yeahhh!

A very least wednesday, a movie night! I went for the movie " DRAG ME TO HELL" with my girls, yerr...I hate such kind of movie u know? But Miss LULU keep persuaded me, she said:'' u must have once in your life right??" ERmm...haha...speechless!( Luckily, the movie did not drag me to hell~)ahahhaha!!!



End up the movie at around 12am, headed to Coffee Island chill out~Take time to chit chat and gossip.







Cutie serene




The drinks



best fren aka housemate, miss lulu




Lulu is beside jovin

Feane



Silly look # noob

No comments:

Post a Comment