Monday, June 22, 2009

The friday, I have ignore back to hometown since MEI have choose to meet up with me! It is definitely great!! Im waiting her with my whole afternoon nap, huh?spent 4 hours for the nap?yes! haha..

The class for the day was only 1 pity hour in the morning, encounter mr. gurgur,he was invited me to have time with him to GURNEY for his girl birthday preparation. All right, just do my part to accompany him. We move our feet to there around 1pm, bought a cake, candle and something cool.



Gurgur liong beng look!haha




while waiting Mei
in hostel





At Night, MEi reached and we dinner together, shop at Gurney again*
Next, before the movie "17 again", headed to friend's dance studio for watching their competition show. Dance with break-break~

mei

No comments:

Post a Comment