Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sigh~
Sadness is filling on me..
I got the BAD BAD news,and I cant afford it.I'm extremly disappointed to myself.Failure~
Almost hit the target in my result,BUT it yet to be!
The tears is out of control in that time, it is shamed!!
I hate that! And i'm tired for all of these!!
I can't do anything to change it, unless work hard as soon as possible!!As the time is running out~
I think I 'll be mad after this end of seven weeks by swallow those failed subjects!!
Everyone please dont be shock when get the news of"A teen Girl ate the Book for pass her subjects" in newspaper!!!

2 comments:

  1. omg ...dn eat d book lo ..
    aiya eat bck food lar ..sweety ..!!!!
    everythings will b find d ...
    keep hardworking ..
    must concentrate on ur study jor ok ..
    do ur best ...always support u !

    ReplyDelete
  2. angel~dun give up,add more oil ur result will get better...support u too!!and the book taste r no gud so dun eat book ya!!

    ReplyDelete