Friday, January 16, 2009

Surprise

The cake we ate left..haha!
I am using whole afternoon to online today.Never do revision.
After online,toke 2 hours for prepared and enjoyed dinner.I'm really wasted time today!Hate myself~
Finally,i'm in mood to study.Open my book,and read through few sentences.Suddenly,somebody calling me downstair!
OH MY GOD!!My friends at downstair,meifeng was holding a cake which was bright with canddle! A birthday song playing from them~ahaha!They are celebrating my birthday earlier!
Its really surprise for me!
I made 3 birthday wishes,i hope that we can friendship forever,my exam result will be better and i can be prettier!wakakaka~~~~
I did not take myself into photo,as im wearing pyjames and looks tired!=)
BUT,really thanks you all--LULU,ELSA,SYNIN and MEIFENG, you all were treated me so good,It's really touching~
LOVE you all and best wishes to your!

No comments:

Post a Comment