Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Celebrate to myself

me+meifeng+lulu
Happy Birthday to Sweet yan~

I am rushing my revision for my exam last saturday night.Lulu's birthday is sunday.We are planing to celebrate her birthday in golden steamboat on that day.i am holding my handphone and sms.And I'm thinking...my birthday is on the half of my exam,no one can celebrate with me even myself.AND SO...
I have a suggestion!ahar!
I calling LULU and MEIFENG go out for our three girl's birthday celebration.
We take one hour for makeup and dressing!My mood is highly excited!!>>>>
We reached GURNEY COFFEE BEAN around 11 night.Three of us bought a slice of cake for ourselve..we wan to light up the candle.BUT the wind was blowing,we cant even make a fire from the lighter.
Its ok,just let it!AND THEN~
We sang birthday song to ourselve.The people sat around us were all looking at us.(i'm shame to sing it out,but let meifeng and lulu scolded.)
After that,we make a wish.Then start our 'cake meal',hahah~so happy..
The cakes were so greasy,we cant finished it.
Then,we walk to Gurney Drive for our non-stop capturing!haha...It is really unforgetable part of my life!
Very Appreciate it~^0^

1 comment:

  1. the belated wishies for you...hapi bufday sweet yan^^

    ReplyDelete