Wednesday, May 26, 2010

diary

Hey guys! Finally I have done the edited for my blog photo, it was taking a long time to made them going perfectly.
The second week of first sem, I did enjoyed with my guys and girls these days, as long as we stick together, the laughter will be around..
I love to be with you all seriously. laugh~

The assignments for few subjects in this sem is starting to stress me up, there will be a busy life for me which I desired during holidays last month.
Foolish me??
Busy better than blank at home without doing things right?

So, this was the captured about K-session last week, which tagged with Catherine, Synin and Serene.


We sang We song We like nobody else.
=)

































Headed to Coffee Island after Redbox, which near the Gurney Plaza. We were like few ghouls to dined in the restaurant. LMAO.









Nasi Lemak








Fish cake with noodles




Ice-cream toast





24th of May:
The romantic movie we have on this day.
You guys watch already?
not yet?
faster go!!






















Please ignore the stiubert yellow paper!





We just cant stop to snap snap snap...












This was the only picture which look so pretty from my side look. haha.
*narcissism*








I have to stop here and hit the bed now. Going back to Taiping tomorrow and yet a lot of stuff need to accomplish. Im starting running out of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment