Saturday, January 31, 2009

sorry,i'm late!

meifeng,my eyes was tired enough to drop down this blog,but i'm stil do so as i use to appologize that..i did not celebrate birthday with you.Really SORRY!!
Do you remember that what made us closer to each other 2 years ago??
Ya..it is a sick love of me.
You gone to be a strong friend and stand beside me!You bring me here and there to mix with a lot of friends..you bring me to join the dance group..you bring me to have events everyday!I have forgot how pain and how hurt i got in my love sick.
I remember that!!It is a part of my memories that never ever forget!THANKS...
Two years time,a lot of things happened between us!We share our sadness and happiness together!Until this day we still stay together,it is really a challenged!ahaha~
And i knew sometime we have argue for something and we have no mood in the end~i understand you are really be patient to me always,and so..i take this chance to say sorry to you about everything i have been done to you that made you unhappy!sorry~
You know?i'm sensitive to a sentence,it is:"forever''.Im definitely dislike this word as it is an empty promise.But..im strongly believe that this sentence can be miracle when it is with us~
Haha~friendship forever!!My dear friend!love you very much~

No comments:

Post a Comment