Friday, June 18, 2010

Cousin sista marriage day( part 2)

It is moist weather today, and I should not stayin here to blogging now, but I did cause I skipping class. Haha. Somehow, I just felt so darn lazy to wake up and don't wish to have class today since it was only one and a half hour class. How bad am I!

So far, I've various activities with friends and there were no extra time for me to edit pictures and write entry. Yet, time flies. It is almost half way of this semester, and I not even start read the notes for my few tests, got to stop hang out and chill for weeks.

Alright, continue my entry with the cousin sister marriage part 2 here:





Two little sis and aku.




















Little cousin, no doubt! He is chuby boy!
Love him so muchhh!






Granpa here..



Grandma as well~



































Godmother who staying in S'pore.





She used to sang as nice as she can.
hehe.










mama
&
Yeah yeah.





These 2 little one kept sticked in front of me for snapped photo.
Lolz.



Okay, got to stop here and prepare for outgoing lunch.
Sayonara~

No comments:

Post a Comment