Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's surprise!

18 pink Roses !!!!
It's been a long time I did not got flowers as present!
I was so surprise when I got this! haha.
thx!











I officially turned 20 years old on 18th last few days. I curious why people celebrated my birthday and gave me surprise earlier and later but not on that officially day?laught!!!



Well, my birthday was passed like SHIT!

The day morning, I woke up freaking early when the day still dark, waiting cousin's sis bring me to bus station after breakfast and get back Penang at 9am. I never expect that the time for return Butterworth was only departed from 11.30am, yes, the time was changed!! And I got to waited for 3 hours right in the bus stop! Gosh!

Feeling like crap when you see a girl sitting alone in the bus stop for 3 hours, she walked in and out washroom, looking at people passed by around, reading and stucking on her macro note, pressing her moblie phone and trying to get someone for killing the boredom. But, no one!

The bus finally appeared, you guess what? The air-condition in the double layer bus was like Hot platte, BBQ chicken, BBQ beef, Baking cookies and butter cake!!!
I can't even take the rest well and streaming with sweat for the journey about 5 hours!
It's really...
Miserable, Terrible, Horrible!

oh ya, the half birthday was passed like this.
Stop talking this!
and
skip
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The day after my birthday, was hang out with Meifeng and Elsa.
I was so surprise when Meifeng brought me a bundle of roses, she said: "surprise! This is your first present!"
haha. thanks my dear. *love you**from heart!









Meifeng & me.






Elsa was behind.




































And one thing I need to emphasize, a figure of me from the portrait painter... Teik Mun!
Haha. Thank you so much, you have a nice portrait man! Love it!








A handmade birthday card from Gladys as well.









The present from Meifeng and Elsa!
haha. Thanks wor...

No comments:

Post a Comment