Saturday, February 6, 2010

Long time no see!

Hello guys!


Finally, I could slow down my steps and sticking to my blog now.
I knew my blog is like.. ahem.. died jor, since I had returned to hometown. So, I'm trying to make it alive now. haha.
This entry is about ten days ago, my dear Meifeng turned 20th big day!
We passed the time in singing box. I did made a little surprise for her, it was so funny! I couldn't expected the air-condition in the room could extinguished the light of candle! LMAO..
Okay, since everyone were so busy at out station, so I play the parts for all of them to passed the birthday with her. (see, I'm so care about you!)
Teehehehe..






Camwhored...
always.













She was so *pro*
haha!




Sweet smile from mei..







































I hope
the relation we have currently could be stay so better forever.
^^
By syan.








No comments:

Post a Comment