Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The End





I have made thing lost. A very precious thing, perhaps. It might regret me some day.



Feel so sorry to him. Hope that he can be fine and okay.





I knew he is just a nice guy who trying to change and match me, but that was really not a point. Because what cames to the main was just a word, feel. I tried to got back the feel I used to be with him, but I failed. Timing is important, my friend told me. (yep, definitely!!!)








The matter hit me up all sudden, It was too conflict I had in the influence and i have made it became so complicated when there were actually no one can give me a hand. The days I used to considered was pressure, somehow it was a pressure?I dont clear too. But it really turned me into numb even an idiot!








I don't wanna wasting our time anymore, every second every minute for me was just hurting him deeply. Okay, why don't settle it down?








Yes, I did.
















p/s: Hope he will not so down. And thanks he is just so kind to accept and forgive..




No comments:

Post a Comment