Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cny soon

It is 2 days more to compliment the CNY.
yeahuu.. It's time for gangs of us outing and cherring!




My mood is really getting up and down this few days.
Too much business I got to worry about. Is annoyed. I keep finding the solutions everynight before I close my eyes.

BIG SIGH!




Okay, is time to talk about my days in KL now.
What else to do here? mai outing jek lor..
Sometime, felt boring and fatigue too.








We Dined in a HK restaurant, HK zhu min ga.
The decoration and the ambience is classical and royal.




















Lil princess, Mr lu.





My friend said: your eyes is getting smaller.
haha



Going to leave KL to hometown after 2 days.
Tomorrow will hang out alone to area of Bkt Bintang.
So, sleep well to charging full battery condition!
hehe.
nightz people.

No comments:

Post a Comment