Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Speech & last day outing

My final exam was started today, the preparation for today's subject was just in the halfway, well, at least I could handle it not to fail. Hope there are nothing much mistaken. *optimistic*
One dropped and two more subject are noted on next week, I must make sure alright before step in the exam room. But I feel like something is interupt my health, trying to make me drop. I mean virus and bacteria. The running nose can't stop by hitting me during my sweet dream even I did took some pills, I couldn't slept well yesterday night.
Stupid virus pls get away from me!!!



Okay!

I wanna get the entry here about the last day outing in KL last week.
The cousin's husband was not around but went abroad, so I played a part for her to made her days not so boring, and yet she brought me and her little princess out to M-Valley, so that we can gain some new clothes for cny.
Few captured that day as the time was really rushed.













Little princess.





The cousin sis.






Day turned night, dined in Secret Recepi which near the house, Gladys joined us too. =)





Baked dolly fish with *** sauce






Baked cheese macarroni with mushroom







Mushroom soup






Low fat cream peach cake






Gladys





ma.






The coming post is about the little surprise for my delayed-birthday present and short outing.
Yea, need to stop here and do some revision before hit the bed tonight.
Nitez guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment