Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I want to Change

WoW!
say BYE to my long messy hair.





Was waited the little princess finish class and bring her up to lunch this afternoon with cousin sis.
We start our convo in the car while waiting lil princess. My long messy hair was interupted our convo since I kept looking in the mirror, feel like shit of my hair. I don't want this shit tag me along.
So, how bout cut it off? My cousin was asked.
Yes, I planned to be but not yet make decision well.
thinking thinking...
.....
No more consider, let's cut this worst hair!




Prefer to take photo before one new hair style be born.









After hair cutted.

Lol.
Looks like hair rebonding. The hairstylist blew my hair like cooked. I could saw my hair smoked~




Made it One flat Rate.
haha!





People say: A new hairstyle can change your bad in your life. So what about mine?
I hope it work as well. I want a new life!



Well. Get to sleep earlier tonight.
Health Health Health!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment