Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Outing in KL

The Shopaholic!
I have moved my location to KL last week from the Island. The final exam still yet to start, the holiday should be start after my final, but it seems I did a very great welcome to the holiday now. *punch me hardly*
haha.
It's noted that Saturday outing with my cousin sis and the little princess as well @ Sungai Wang.
Nothing much caught my eyes and the place was so tight pack. Fainted..




Dining in U-cafe after the thousand's steps!
My beverage
Icy green





































Yummy-Dummy!!




Another family day, headed to One-U. Took the brunch at Nyoya cuisine first we arrived since everyone of us were so hungry. hmm...hmm...




Cousin sis and her little princess
The very first time to post this out. hehez^^








little princess and her lovely father.











My face is getting fatter! somehow?
*ugly*



















Gladys













The sushi Zanmai always the choice.
But this is for high tea.
Is too full la..











































We ended up the day with high tea and hitted home earlier for rest.






No comments:

Post a Comment