Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm Old. 20th already!



Wow! It's late!

It is third day I writing this entry. I'm trying to complete a.s.a.p cause wanna take time to do revision for coming exam, but something shit made my post delayed!
DAMN!

Suppose to post this out two weeks ago, how late I am. So bashful. hehez. Okay, come to the story of "earlier celebration birthday of 20th."

Few weeks ago, Synin suggested to celebrated LuLu's 21th birthday. Her DOB was actually on 11th Jan but revised to 28th Dec due to our final exam will start at 14th Jan, all of us will busy for prepare exam stuff. So we wanna give her an earlier surprise!

All right, I approved with her idea and begined to planned the birthday present, party venue, and timing. But what I did actually is for myself too. (I did realized when the appea
rance of birthday cake and the birthday song in the gathering) What happened actually?...let's continue:

28th, I back from Taiping in afternoon. Lulu texted me and asked bout where the celebration will be held? I wondered, why she knew there will be a celebration? No more surprise? I told Synin what Lulu was asked, but she did not respond to me. My thinking was under confusion and suspectation.

I dressed up myself and headed to Gurney with Synin, Serene , Calynn and Eugene before the 8pm dinner. We were the earliest group to reached The Faces Steak Corner
, camhored and gossip while waiting others arrive. We finished our dishes and I'm gan jiong with the next.
The birthday song played and the birthday cake was holded by the boss of the restaurant, all of us sang, when the song sing til: " happy bithday to you....happy birthday to..LULU AND SWEET YAN..happy birthday to you.."


Then I realized!



Behind the scene:
They lied to me and said wan to celebrate for Lulu but bluffed Lulu want to made me a celebration ... ...

Lolx!











Two candles for two birthday queen?hahaz. It's my very first time. Thanks!










Here's the programmers: Synin(left), serene(right) and me in the middle.
















Birthday queen and birthday queen.
hehe













Mr. Goh, Turtle,me,Lulu and Zechao

















Make a wish make a wish..























Housemate group
"ci ciak"







And the sister....
















Again:
synin X Eugene X me X Serene
























Thanks for everyone who celebrated the birthday for me .
Appreciate much!











And the presents as well.






Puppy doll from Britanny and Catherin.






The Necklace.





The Dress.







Lotion, Fragrance, shower gel from The Body Shop.
Thanks! Love it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment