Sunday, January 3, 2010

New year wish

oops.

My mind is stuck when I enter this new post and start to type. I've stopped to blog for long, all are stick with the reasons of lazyness, lazyness, lazyness.

This is my first post for year 2010. I never think of the previous post was the last one for 2009 and I still wanna post about my earlier celebration birthday last week, should I?

It come to the fourth day of new year, I couldn't stand for the passed anymore, I mean the bad's.(I stayed the best one). So what I gonna do from this moment?

Pay all attention to my coming exam, yeah, I want to. The playful life was ended, please come back to the serious gate. Macroeconomies, Account and Quantitative statistic. You can passed them with flying colours, don't you? Yep, the necessary.
Then, I seek for part time job, my very free schedule should fill in some busy stuff, I did love busy life and I miss the period that I worked.




What bout love?

Let's tear it off.
We met, it is for the purpose of act as go between a new couple, perhaps. And I guessed.
Somehow, I were so childish and thought of non sense, all are from my very own, I think.
It really cheer me up for this short of period, It was so fresh that you appeared, really.
You did influenced me, until I don't know what the hell am I doing.
Is all about the word of foolish.
Everything could please come to the end.
Cause I've found my way.





I got to stay my healthy life, eat well sleep well and one thing, fitness beautility.
So, welcome 2010.
Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment