Wednesday, December 16, 2009

BED Chilled

It is 1.26am, im tired but i need to upload all this previous shooting before I left Penang tomorrow. Im hyper* lazy to blogging, all the posts are still in my hand and under consideration whether post it o not post.lolxx.

I give myself a pretty holiday without permission, skip all the class for one more week start tomorrow,how bad am I. Purpose for holiday with frens frens frens to KL.hehex.



Have a farewell for MR. HQ @ BED, he gonna left Penang and need to work at KL next month. All the luck for you guy..













Gaming. We did play the crazy game of true or death instead.






Turtle.





Never miss the chance for online wifi.












synin+serene+syan





















She cant waited to snap while I busy for pamper my hair-pin.haha






me & carelynn.











zachao+me.










phone calling.












cheers~

























Alright, off to sleep. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment