Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The recently

Nothing goes to unique, I just accomplished the tasks which I got to do often.
(Finished the mid-term tests for Microeconomics and information technology)


It is raining now and the weather is moist. I love this weather which can make people chill out and get relax especially when you are in home like me. It is suppose to have a nice nap but I use time to blogging now.

*
Long time no blog jor mah..



The final exam which bring me to nightmare will coming soon!>>1 more months to go
No more movies, no more shopping! I got to back to serious way to prepare for war, only four subjects right now & Please do not fail again!!


My camera album was sicked for a while, no capturing since the day went to shopsss with my guys and girl. The latest birthday celebration for Jovin was taken by Serene too and I just got all the images from her. They was still nice being kept in my hp memory, super lazy to post it out and I looked fat in all the shooting recently. This is the reason,likely.




All rigth, need to stop here and it is my nice turn to prepare dinner.



No comments:

Post a Comment