Thursday, July 30, 2009

nice mood is always came from nice meal

Woke myself up at around ten morning today and received synin texted which brougth me the news of her grandpa was left. Felt sorry to heard about that btw I just hope she can take care herself well and not too sad.

It is almost lunch time and my hunger inside was calling, I so hope someone can cook for me or bring me a deliver foods in this moment. But I have to take care of myself all the time.
All right and so..
.
.

It is been a long long time I never serve myself with home made spaghetti instead of keepin mee sedap.HAhAHa..
Elsa: Pity you lo, ate mee sedap, tml take pasta as lunch la..

Actually I just ate twice in this week as I were freaking lazy to have lunch outside.

Oh well, served myself with pasta today and salad as well.



Home made salad {fresh!!}



Home made pasta {jeng ah!!}


No comments:

Post a Comment