Sunday, February 22, 2009



Already two weeks did not meet with my dear cousin sister,she is damn busy for her nursing-study.Finally,we met each other in MIDVALLEY after her final exam ended.Really miss her as I have a lot of words want to share with her,and i think only her will understand what cases I really facing now.
We spent a long time in our meal ,the spaggeti and the fillet-fish were delicious to worked with our chatting topics!!
During shopping time at there,we met a lot of familiar ex-student in HUA LIAN secondary school.But they might cant recognize us because of the look-changed between all of us~
*One thing i got to mention here is,I bought clothes again and two set of shirt are not costly in ROMP!Really happy~kekekke*


3 comments:

  1. wah buy skirt again r ...woww !!!
    haha
    liang mou geh ??
    take photo let me c haha !!!
    wah ...2 weeks din meet ad vry miss lar ...
    y u din say vry miss me d hah ...!!!
    kidding kidding d !!!
    act wat ur case facing nw ..tell me lar ..
    y dn tell me ...i tell u everything ...!!sry ya nt forcing u lar ...as u like lar i ok d
    !!..hahatake care lar sweety

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss u everyday geh wor..
    but is u didn say miss me lor.
    my shirt sure nice la!haha
    will send u the pic after capture ya~
    U know wat happened ah?
    bcz hor..
    u said u miss the girl,then i bo syok lor..

    haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. huh reali r ...
    dn like tat lar !!!
    !!! ei i diden say i dn miss u be4 nehh !!! hah !!!
    ei dn like tat lar
    sweety

    ReplyDelete