Monday, July 20, 2009

Lets gather!

After graduated, people will always come to gathering. And I love to gather with my secondary sch friends.
It was Friday again, Mei, Deric and Ivan have came to my hostel around lunch time, we then headed to KDU college for supported Heng's Final practical as our lunch too!! Yummy-dummy!
The dish was delicious but it was a gap with the previous, haha..* sry, Im telling the truth
Reached Queensbay mall from KDU and we shoppsss!
Shopped til we dropped and we spent the dinner in MCD Farlim while waiting for Mei's customer. It took us 2 hours.
It was fagged for the whole day!
But I did enjoyed!




Yer..Ignore my ugly face*









I miss the time when both of this guys kept made us laught out louder
all the time during class.
hahaha






Ivan



I knew u're tired, deric.



The appetizer
Shrimp ball @ Dory Salad



Cream of Asparagus and potato



Char gril chicken



Red Pitaya Mousse Cake



The Menu







Im glad that we still meet


Talking about their own history


Mei..BF? muahahah..



*end*

No comments:

Post a Comment