Wednesday, March 25, 2009


We yet to ready for the swimming pool, but still the table tennis after our earlier-end-up class yesterday.

This time, two more participants being called to join us, they are our classmate-Feddrick and ST. Both of them had joined the Ping Pong Club with me not long in semester 1. But we were not so close to each other in that time.And ST was the champion in individual competition, sound master right?!

I had my lunch before stepped to the club house.It was 11 am++





Five of us just runned our game once entered the table tennis room. I was playful and enjoying the game with them, not so serious in the win-lose task. And so, be the loser when fighted synin and Girlgirl again..haha~~



BUT

ST tried to challenged me, he might want to bully me after lose them. All right, Lets have fighted man~hehehehe!! Can you all guess what's the result i got in fanally?
I Won him also..! hahaha~
He yield me?No..he showed his ping pong skills when we have the fighted, but he failed.(engkai beali good!!haha~who asked you so conceited and said want to let people eat eggs ya??)



Girlgirl..Feddrick..me..ST





We just spent an hour for the ping pong and girlgirl drop me back. He is kind..thanks..


I relatively out of energy after reached home. So enjoyed with the cold water in bathroom..

It was 2pm++ , meifeng rushed back for her assignment and Im lying on the bed. She bring me the news that chyi came around penang with her love and few of my form5 classmate, three of them got to leave M'sia and have their long journey to Japan Tokyo next week.Oh no! we might no chance to meet after this moment. I push myself up even my leg going to break..

We toke half an hour to reached Gurney. Guys want to have their movie and Girlssss...Lets shopping!!!

meifeng treated three of us with sunday cone!






Actually decided to have a Ladies nigth, but it canceled finally as met some dots. So we changed the clubbing idea to have teh tarik with guys.

* I have not capture any guys photo as very pai seh with them~




Wow..im really tired. After reached home from restaurant, what was the first to touched my mind?Sleeping!!!

ZzzzzzZzzz

1 comment: