Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ladies' Night


Lets club' ladiess



Hit Mois Ladies Night last week with meifeng and meet up with her friends there.
It is been a while I did not spend my mind to club. I got to slow down my step and have fun there. But something occured that is really made my mood runned out.

Guys fighted for their ladies. I think so..

as it is actually running the sexy dance competition, DJs was announced to have a vote for those sexy participants, Im chit-chat with my girls in that time, suddenlly everyone got the shock and pop out wu~wu~wu~ sound !!!! What happened?OMG!! They are fighting and throw the bottles out, they blocked the stage, security guards runned inside. It can be noticed clearly from the cctv, something happening just dramatic~What the hell they all doing there?! Naive man!!

An old ladies came forward, ask us step outside for own safety.


All right, nothing else can do.

Girlsss

with meifeng and maggie

Half an hour, we go in again, the guys who involved the fighted were caught by police men. Say bye to them!!! And lets back to shake shake time>>>




Enjoying the time with all hot hot music but ignore the smoky smoky!!



We ended up the club gathering at 3am..headed to 24 hrs mamak restaurant yam cha.The time enough to made me fatigue, and that day i rest at 6am and slept for 2 hr, got to attent my 9am marketting class the day morning. -.-''

1 comment: