Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It is really made me warm up today!
I had made a table tennis room reservation yesterday, and planned to have a ping pong game with synin and girlgirl!
Once I woke up this morning, Im really jump for a joy for this good idea.Until I cant paid attention in today HR class!ahah!!
After dismissed, three of us just move our step to club house.Open the tennis table, and then start our competition!! That girlgirl so humble, as he said he forgot how to play ping pong, who know~~~He won me and synin!! celaka betul ni!
It is extremely made me cheerful bacause I have long time did not get in touch with ping pong and sweat a lot!
We spent an hour for the game.




And we are ready for next wednesday, subcribe ourself to the swimming pool!



I have a deep bath,and meifeng came back.She have no class and suggested for k song, all rigth..Im strongly agree with this wonderful idea girl!! haha~Lets go!!
We reach Gurney around 3pm++
Both of us have a scream inside the room! wakakakka~

1 comment:

  1. ha sweety nxt time play v me lar ...aiyo !! haha ! u look like vry pro wor .. hahaha !!! ehh ..y u always go sing k d ..!
    so 幸福lo !
    y d boy din ikut u 2 go sig k d ?

    ReplyDelete