Friday, October 14, 2011

Hey! It is saturday!
Thanks god, i slept for 12 hours after work yesterday, Idk why my body can be fagged like a dead fish and everyday reach home I feel like finished a 13657 km of marathon? Times needed to be adapt to live as a singaporean, perhaps?

I awake for thrice yesterday night anyway, I don't think that I have a good rest because I'm having neck plus shoulder ached, okay, i want a full body massage right now!


So far, I have my own wish list lately, I want a new launch of apple iphone 4Gs next month, save dollars every months so that I can move out from the bird cage after 10 months, get travel toother countries, stick myself with Topshop Forever21 H&M MNG Dorothy Perkin Gucci MiuMiu Channel M.A.C Bobbi Brown Mac Factors Clinic Dior Lancome DKNY Anna Shui and so on so on!!

Sound Crazy?Reality?Greedy?Vanity?
Sometimes just need to admit the truth, people gain and earn money because wanted to have a better life with better things, who want to live like a beggar, right?
So do let my wish come true, I will be patient and solve every obstacle along the road.

Some photo going to share here, which taken 1 month ago when my first step to Singapore after 3 years.
Headed to Bugis with cousin sister and the god mother.


P9170356_副本




P9170358_副本





P9170362_副本






P9170363_副本



Little princess with her cousin sister.

P9170367_副本




The very first time we take picture together. oh haha,!

P9170376_副本





God mother and her son.

P9170378_副本






P9170380_副本









P9170389_副本




I can't control myself towards his red cheek! Gonna give him a bite!
P9170398_副本




Can you see something with big title on top of my head?
I realized when posting picture here. hahaz!

P9170408_副本





P9170423_副本


times up.
Got to get myself to lunch, wish readers have a blast saturday!
Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment