Monday, October 10, 2011


I suppose off to bed right now but i feel bored and I need to do something before i sleep. lolxx.
It is boring for doing nothing after work, get back home everyday at the same timing, taking dinner bath online all like the steps compulsory, is freaking not the life-style I want!

I miss the time when staying in Penang, I miss the leisure time after whole afternoon study in college and chill all I want in the night! I want my own time my very own freedom back! Sobx.

People said:

Taste bitter before you get the candy, the candy would be more sweet!

Okay! Let's see how sweet I can be on the next.
HAHA!

Here's the pictures taken when I was in exam period last 2 months. Little Cottage is the place which we wanted to taste for long but we accidentally went and dined in for lunch on that day after we have pray at temple.

DSC06432



DSC06434




DSC06431




150820112925_副本



DSC06429





DSC06438




DSC06427




DSC06428





DSC06435



Nin's Choice!

DSC06441





DSC06445




No Make up on that day since not planning to have lunch in such good ambience restaurant. Anyway, luckily I rest enough the day before, no dark circle and puffy eyes. hehez.

150820112920_副本


And my choice! Spaghetti always in my wish list when chilling in western restaurant, I'm tremendous lovin it! =]

DSC06440





DSC06444

Awaiting for the next date with my girls, i guess it should be not long after?
Oh yeah~ got to off and rest myself, the eyes are super exhausted and dry after whole day stick with computer in office.

Stay Tune for the next post babeh.

Good night ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment