Wednesday, July 6, 2011

June oh yeah! (Part II)

It's my holiday now, four days free time but all the plan is now cancel. No KL shopping, No Hennesy Artistry, No club, No travel and No No No, just wanna save money so that I can get what I desire for long, Hope can get you soon ♥ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶

I'm hunting job right now, seriously, there are a big life corner for me! No idea where to work is the best, but I did really need a new environment. Look for the most convenience way as well as high pay, sound hard right? But I believe it be sure exist as long as I persist!

June was ended and July begin, June time was so cool because I eat a lot but pay little. What am I talking about pay so little and eat much? Read further you will get what I mean. hehee!


Can guess where am I?

DSC06328_副本1


Is SAkae SuShi!
Yeah!
There are now having promotion for buy 1 free 1 of red plate selection!

DSC06330_副本




See...

If u're hungry, pls don't scroll down!! Haha!

page3






page1





page





DSC06364






Potato salad! おいしいですね。(Delicious)

DSC06332

All of the above took only RM19+ for each person!
KL have SuShi Zanmai and Penang have Sakae SuShi, so good! ٩(O-̮̮O)۶

and next will be Coffee Island one more time! If you have read my previous blog, you can still remember this package which I mentioned last time?
Is the lunch promotion package! You can have chinese, western, Italy cuisine by select their main course, and the remaining of soup, drinks, fruits, dessert, snacks are all buffet style, eat till you burst! ahaha!

DSC06318_副本



My choice ♥ pasta with mussel

DSC06317_副本




DSC06319_副本



Hai Nan Chicken Rice.

DSC06320_副本




厦门pohphiah~

DSC06321_副本


Oh yea, forgot to mention about who I tagged along. Haha! Serene and Adson were there too, but we did not take any picture of us. And guess what? three of us only pay for rm28. So darn worth! I love Penang in deep! Oh yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment