Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Put your hands up, handsup! handsup!

Finally got the pictures which party on last week ladies night from sweetie pie and so do I coming up here for some update!
I'm not used to club but I did lately, feel like there would not be such fantastic life after graduate, so taking time and chance now, youth should have your outstanding life before you turn to age! Consent? Teehee~! (^,^)









Actually there was an invited by Addstar, she just flew back to M'sia for about 2 weeks from S'pore! The very first time to went club with her and everybody did have fun on that night!











Pls ignore my eyes LOL.
Followed by Elsa, Addstar, Zhemint, Hling!





Somehow my body skin turn red like a chili after taking alcohol. It made me look like a drunker but actually my mind is sober enough!













Met with MR.HUNG too!















Valerie and Kathy!












Just a simple update here and next post would be BBQ session! =)
Alright, good night peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment