Sunday, May 2, 2010

Diary




Returned home from One U, headed to Sushi Zanmai for dinner. And after that searched around the herbal tea inside the mall to kill the heat inside my body. My tooth still not under control, it kept woke me up from dream and I cant even have a nice mood for every action I taking. The bitter herbal tea might works? So that I don't need to pay a visit to dental tomorrow.


The days going now are tasteless. Internet, eat, sleep, drama, magazine, shopping are just like the fix schedule for me now. Holiday? It will just made me turned to a lazy butt. I berry hope the new semester can come to me rapidly. Dont wanna stay at the fix place and doing nothing la..pls.





















Okay.
End this entry by this snap which taken on the way home.
Take care peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment