Friday, April 30, 2010

awful pain in my life

It is freaking 4am+ in the morning, and I woke up from my dream!
The painful of teeth is calling me! OMG! I wanna have a sweet sleep like a pig but the stupid teeth made me wanna have a big cry!
Took medicine and thanks for the wireless service allowed me to detected in my room by my lappie now since there were low connectivity often.

Okay, let's forget about the pain by talking about the steamboat again. It was a dinner @ Damansara Village yesterday. Yep, I can be a efficient blogger start now because I'm too free.haha.




We took longer time than usual to Damansara. It was a long Q in that area due to the holiday on Saturday.


Damansara Village























Crab X crab





I dont know what to call this but I Likey to eat.















































coconut drinks from Thailand







Elizabeth playing the fish pond.




















Puppy belongs to Tinna aka zai zai.






so cute of him. hehe




























Stupid mouth ugly-ing me. =(




Alright, stop here and I want to go for swimming right now. It is too hot too hot the weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment