Thursday, April 29, 2010

Desire a new one.

Woke up this afternoon and my whole body was getting so darn pain!
Headed for lunch and got saloon for hair wash and massage, the shampoo girl was curious why
my shoulder could be so hard and swollen. Lolz.
Anyway, the time is still running, my days are turning from grey in color to white. I will get the rainbow one.
X.O.X.O
Feel like want to get a new image. Cutted my hair in short and get some colour, perhaps?
or
piercing?
a small tatoo?
Last weekend dining in ZEN which located in MID-valley.





Im sooo lazy to cut away the date, I know, it is ugly enough. haha





Carbonara with cheese.
It was delicious at first but I bet you cant finish it after quarter of the dish.








Hot bun with butter


creamy mushroom soup.





Durian delight. L.O.V.E






Somehow, I cant even take a nice snap on that day.




The most "tai terk" one are this both pictures.
GOSH.
















No comments:

Post a Comment