Sunday, May 9, 2010

My holidaysss

It was one week later, finally my toothache stopped and I can eat like usually with my big appetite.
The weight now raised to 48kg instead of 46kg which dropped from 50kg. *sigh*
But I realised something,
I used to eat too much oily and sweeten food, there were really caused the useless fat to grew inside our body. Healthy lifestyle is hard to maintain due to too many reason, but I hope I can.
GO GO GO!!
=.=
This holidays are too long for me. Woke up when the sun raised to the half in the sky everyday, then picked lilttle princess up from school for brunch, returned home for being tuition teacher for her until night, and after she slept then my time to spend for facebook and blog. Everyday repeating the same things.
hou mou liu arh~
Headed to Gardens CANTON-I for dinner yesterday. There were always fully seat in Korean cuisine during weekend.




Roasted chicken rice




Har gao..






I used to take this beverage.





Free egg tart. *hohoho*




The eggplant was delicious even I don't like to eat eggplant before.






























Today's post stop by:

Syan.

No comments:

Post a Comment