Thursday, July 9, 2009

Owh..Im confusing.





It is midnight time and I blogging with my blurr minded.

It is supposed to get in relax this moment as I just ended up the two test today. Even I only can handle the question in half way, plus I forgot to bring along my calculater for the ACCOUNTING test. And I need to complete the answer with all my paper work counting. It is relatively made me faint you know?Ishhh..

Back to topic, Im considering whether should taking bus to KL by tomorrow or back to Taiping?
I really getting fed up in the bus time, you cant even eat well drink well sleep well and think well!!! But you can sit nicely, stick your ass onto the seat for 4 hours and taking the view out from the window along the journey.

How?KL or Taiping?



Who can help me?
Go to bed better?Might get the ans I want after awake?





-----------OH my GosH-----------

No comments:

Post a Comment