Sunday, July 12, 2009

Chilled Out @ KL

I have living in KL for two days time. There are always bring me chilled out everytime I paid the visited to my cousin sisters.
Friday morning after class, I rushed to my hostel and prepared everything to KL. Adson dropped me at butterworth bus station and I waited 2 hours more for the bus. It was so bored and I took 5 hours to reached KL. I'm freaking fagged! I wish to have a fly next time to instead the bus, it wasted my time and exhausted!
Saturday, headed to Pavillion to paid the date with my cousin, Gladys. She was thinner as before and this made her more alike with a kid. haha..
No much picture taken in today's recorded and did enjoyed the steps to go in and out all the shops outlet.

















Can see this?






Have green tea ice cream before step out the mall.





The another day,after pampered ourself, we planned to Midvalley.













Taking brunch while waiting to hang out.


















Firstly, spent again the brunch in CANTON-I, Garden.







Dragon fruit drink will always be my favorite.





And also the mango delight desert.





cutie sis



We went into Jusco for seeking milk. You know what? Gladys studying nursing course, and she always choose the right way in taking food. Milk? OF COURSE!


My look was still not awake.





Finished bought in all the equipment. The little princess was screaming for her hungry. What a big appetite she has after the digestion of Canton-I 3 hours before?!
All right, get in Nando to inserted her mouth. I was still full but 1/4 nando chicken being swallowed into my stomach! hehehe!!


me. gladys.




Little princess




I-feel and Nuyou are always my choices






Note:// Return to Penang tomorrow. I have skip the Monday class.

No comments:

Post a Comment