Sunday, June 17, 2012

With Bestie Fish

Hi There! How are you guys doing?
It's been a month more I didn't visit to my own blog (sound like a reader) HAHA! My blog being discard since long without entertainment but more about heart talk and blow off. 
It shouldn't be like that to ruin the mood of everyone of you as well as my ownself. So, this time will blog about the outing with the bestie who visited to Singapore last month.


The time is little rush for us to meet up and only the night time about few hours. Hence no night activity at Clark Quay like last year, too bad.
Met her up after my work at Orchard. Headed to 满记甜品 for desert.


Mango Delight with Vanila Ice-cream.




Yam Tart. I name it by myself as no idea what it call. Not really delicious but it is good if only one spoon of it. :)




The bestie - Fish Ching 



Spot my face is round in shape! I'm gaining weight from day to day, sometime my soul get shock when I standing in front of a mirror, How can it be? LOL.
Diet plan mode is now on, exercise more, eat less! Gym more! Oily food less!
Seriously it is also because my vacation to HK and Bali coming soon, I can't let a fat body chop on those  memorable photos, right? xD







The second day, We visited to the Eye Of Singapore! Went to Marina Bay Sand Sky Bar.
The scene was damn cool and amazing! On that moment then I realized " Oh YEAH! This Is Singapore! "
A very busy and evolve country is shinning with all the developed technology.















 The ticket cost SGD20 each person, no doubt, it is worth if you are foreigner but meaningless for Singaporean.
















It is a short post anyway to kill part of time as a patient on Sunday. I was in sick case for about 2 weeks, MC for twice in a month, nick of MC Queen soon be mine. FML!

Okay, stay tune for my next post!

♥ Happy Fathers day dear all ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment