Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It is a love month!

It is a long vacation after ended up the last semester in college.

Travel from north M'sia to south M'sia then turned into S'pore and back to north M'sia again, I got so much joy along the journey, all the friends, family and relatives were taking so much care of me! yeah, I feel love in deep.

But sometimes, the love are too much and you have to balance them, to ensure there are no one get hurts when everyone is trying to give out their own opinions. I understand what they really thinking of, but in reality, what have in their mind are just a piece of paper, all the action and moving are still with me, isn't it? I playing hard to act as a good daughter, good cousin....... but this role would evolve if the character couldn't get the comfort way to perform.

I'm sick of having people around for persuading me to get into different job offer from their different views. I'm fed up with load of stress, the working life haven't begin but my spirit is being chopping down into pieces! I wish to cry out loudly in the sea, so that everyone couldn't see, relation is always the core to live, always the difficult to stay with.

Hoping the last decision I've made doesn't hurt anyone, and Elsa. So sorry about that, but i wish she really understand. Everyone got to learn from zero and who can get a perfect life without sacrifice? No pain no gains.

No comments:

Post a Comment