Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Chilled Chilled!!

It was about one week ago post.


The college was started last week, and the students were all obvious about the first week class loosen status for every semester, as it should be, me too!!
Consequently, I went back to Island for merely one day last week, which I drift along with my girls.
Headed to MOIS which I never step in for passed few months. Seriously, Im not 'wet ka' but then rockin yourself once for a long time, it can get as fun as you want!!









Oh..Elsa's face was blocked. haha

































Chyi and me





CAn somebody tell me wats wrong with my eyes??
erhm...






Lets'' CHIVAS!










Mei +me






Chyi.Elsa.Mei.Me



Yet, I attented macroeconomies class in morning after awoke from four hours slept.
Finished the class for 2 hours and returned to hostel.
Mei was awaited me and Elsa. She was out of patient. muahaha..
Rig out ourselves and lets PoOm POoM OoouT!!

Took brunch at Cuisine Bou @ Pulau Tikus before hang out to Gurney.





























we always used to ordered this. Miso soup!!







Green tea jelly.






Mei kept busy-ing with her hp.














Finished the Meal and hurry!!!
SHoPPing!!


........
.....
...
..
.



two pregnant women
haha.






ohhliyeah~





Rushed back to hostel for packed up things and Mei
dropped us before dated with her boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment