Thursday, September 23, 2010

Excited LKW day 1.

Guess what am I going to blogging?

Headed to somewhere....

DSC04146_副本


Haha. A rush and short trip to Pulau Langkawi months ago. It is lot of reason that made this post delayed which really no need to mention here anymore. As long as all the pictures are finally here to share with you guys.

Planned the trip was all out of sudden and we drove to Kuala Perlis after presented the graduation for ex-classmates. Arrived safety and we off to the Island by ferry. It took us 45mins to reached and dizziness drove me to nut. Zzz.



DSC04149_副本



Catherine>me>Serene.

DSCN1041_副本



DSCN1037_副本


Spot Catherine. She always act like a crazy chick all along. haha!

DSC04253_副本



We arrived the Island in evening and all of us was starving like ghoul.

DSCN1053_副本



DSCN1056_副本


Fixed the dinner rapidly and we off to motel. Dolled up and step to night market place. There were actually lot of pictures not on my hand, all I have are all these fuzzy one, so sad.


Synin and aku.

DSCN1081_副本



5017331914_48a62176be


DSC05386_副本



DSC05384_副本



Stopped at one of the Bistro, I cant remember the name for this bistro but it does look alike with Penang Sunset.

DSCN1104_副本



DSCN1110_副本




My ordered-cocktail.

DSCN1122_副本



It was just so attractive my appetite!
BUT..
...
..
.


DSCN1124_副本

The taste was out of my imagination! It taste like the cough medicine and I cant even finish it.



I realized Coke is the better choice!

DSCN1121_副本

Soon, we off to the second bistro. Uncle Jigg Bistro.

DSCN1175_副本

The ambience is unique. The anchor and beer were cheap!

DSCN1165_副本




DSCN1153_副本

Synin and Catherine Beh.
Btw, celebrated birthday for Catherine as well.

DSCN1148_副本


Serene charming.

DSCN1149_副本


Liquor running in my body and made me hot.

DSCN1156_副本



The manager, MK Wong. He just so kind to us.

DSCN1180_副本



Fit up two free of charge bevarage for us.
He said this is Vodka. Sugar surrounded the small glass and a piece of orange. Taste the sugar with tongue, drink the vodka inside the glass and bite the orange. Cool isn' it?

DSC04157_副本


Mint and lemon call the martini up.

DSC04158_副本



We have an enjoyable time that night. Only leisurely and relaxing called up our mind. Travel could did it seriously.

DSCN1139_副本



Two days one night trip. The second day, we chase up to Island Hoping! Wonder how it worked?Will update after this. Stay tune!



No comments:

Post a Comment