Thursday, August 5, 2010

yeah. Im blog now!

Finally I manage to blog without any burden. It was completely drove me to nuts these days, I shuttle in assignments, presentation, pc fair part timer and one worst shit matter in my hostel. I'm fed up with him seriously! Please do accept fact and go away rapidly.

Skip those vexed cases, forget the passed and guess what I got next?
Fuyoh! Is COSTUME PARTY in QEII which invited by DIGI, actually was invited by Synin, birthday girl in August and she can bring two friends to participate!!
And I got it. *excited*
So Synin and me drove to Gurney to got the entrance ticket, the theme was set as fancy dress! wowhuu~ How fancy we need to present? LoL. NO IDEA.




Quickly run here and there to discover some fancy dress, but it seem like nothing to be.

Farny me. haha.



























Last week, my very first time to SUNSET, gosh me? Since I've staying Penang for two years.






serene.




Eugene.






Synin.






I just holding but no drinking, believe? haha.









After the anchor moment, we proceed to McD.
There were some farny fragment happened: A middle-aged man who believe in mental illness, was tried to have a solo cat walk and show in McD, he walked around no matter from downstair to upstair and washroom, dance like a hip-hop boy, and said HELLO to customers there, we were just stunned to noticed the scene. LOLz.

































Alright,could I stop here to have some drinks? See you on my next entry.
***The final exam is approach, three weeks to go, study and revision time is starting now. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment