Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Attention

I received an email from a friend, it noted about the terrible residents did cruel and torment stray dogs in Pulau Ketam. My heart is completely broken while reading the mail. Im wonder why human can did such matters within unfeeling?!


They caught and put all the stray dogs in another desert island, let them run in course!







Im shocked to noticed this which I though it was a monkey?





They are so hungry and killed each other as food. Helpless.




The volunteer team tried hard to save them.







Human are too selfish to occupy the earth, Are they forget animals borned in this earth on the same time as human being?
Human are too strong and too smart.
How can they keep on killing animals no matter they are life in land as well as sea?
I don't understand.


Animals have their right to make alive. Isn't it?
Do love animals, please!




Readers, If you are reading my post, Please forward this message to your friends, they need some fund to deal the expenses for those stray dogs.


Click :


www.mycen.com.my/rescue

To Show Your Love.






Im thinking of Chicky, I lost her because Im helpless but Im HUGE REGRET to let her go.
Miss her deeply, so sorry. I will never forget the stupid thing I did in my life..
BIG SAD CASE.









No comments:

Post a Comment