Friday, July 16, 2010

I love the Gentle one.

There are really short of posts in currently months since this semester started. My time was full covered by assignments, tests, presentation......there are still more to come. *fagged*

I am so free to blogging now, let me relax sikit sikit lah. Will going to continue the long report of assignment and revision for all the stuck shit for Japanese, Law, Business management principle and Tamadun Islam after this entry.

So, I would like to share some chilling moment with you guys, which was weeks ago, step into Qe2 bistro which located near jetty Penang. I got surprise because it ambience was too good! I miss it!









We choose to sit at the corner site in the bistro.
You can enjoy the sea view on the same time because there are glass wall built in. Night sea view is always the romantical one.






Cheers!! Synin!






Serene













The day outfit!





Eugene at the left.















I really miss those drunk out days. When can we pump it again? Awaiting.
Okay, gonna stop and readers please stay tune with my next post. Some secret pictures will going to show here. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment