Saturday, November 21, 2009

The wedding dinner

When people come to the ages, it is the time to talk about future, marry.
It is a prove that people had growth up and another new parent for their babies.
It's quite long I did not present dinner, especially wedding dinner.
Yet, I got the chance as my family was invited by my cousin sister, the bride. We used to be a pair of good sister when we were still a child, and now she got to married, the time is flying so fast, but I seems like passed by nothing.
Anyway, I would like to congrate her once again, wish her sweet and happy.






my two sister.









Dinner @ Flemington hotel.













My dear grandpa.





Mum and dad.





The bride and the groom.













Yammmmmmmmm.........
............................Seng!!






Yam cha session. haha.












Sister.











cousin











me n mum.





Spot my cousin, he looks retard. LOL




















Elder sis.











Love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment