Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Oh my god

Feeling freaking tired, I so wish to hug my bed tight right now, but just finished my brunch moment ago, Cant lying immediately.
Completed the exhausted account assignment this afternoon, stayed up late for 2 days, I cant even slept for 8 hours in two days time. How haggard am I now, you guys seriously cant imagine about my sexy eye pack and my dry hair without mud treatment.
And one thing is going distinct is...
I'm lost lately, lost direction, lost the way, lost of my mind.
I wonder why.
Thinking about the time is short everyday, but the load of work is too much to accomplish.
Ponteng lotsa of class this sem and no more will to stand of. One test drop of not long and other
tests are all coming soonest+assignment as well.
Stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment