Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I miss them

Do you all consent that dog is the closely friend neither you are blissful or gloomy?I agree with all my though.
And now, I miss the dogs, Chicky and Teddy.
Chicky have been accompany me to college when im alone. She is clever. Still remember the day I cried badly since I cant leave her by myside.

The Teddy, a freaking cute baby.
I use to take care of him when he was in sick.

I miss..I really miss..

Can anyone tell me after the dogs passed away, where have they been? Will them still remember me?
I wish to have another baby dog, but Im afraid. I cant stand for the feeling of they leave me.
I jealous my neighbour why can he have such cute of baby?!







Note://Hope he will not reading my blog, as the pictures I capture secara curi-curi when im in hostel~haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment